Tuesday, May 18, 2010

good old fashioned fun

i will be heading to the petrie markets this sunday the 23rd of may with my market buddy renata. if you head to her blog you can get a glimpse of what she will have to offer and if you scroll down this post you will see my newest make... forget games that involve batteries or heads down and no communication how about some old fashion fun!
yes it is my new travel anywhere, fits on your lap, folds up and fits in your pocket or bag fabric TIC TAC TOE!! it is available in my online shop or will be for purchase at the markets. only one so far but i hope to make a second tonight and of course heaps more when i find the time.
fill in the time at the doctors surgery playing with your children...
easy to hold and easy to wash. linen and calico, fully reversible, eco friendly and a cheap investment that will last a life time...well if you treat it well :)
hope to see some locals out and about at the petrie markets, dayboro rd 8-2pm 23rd may
%*_*% rosey

6 comments:

  1. I was wondering how you were just this morning and you have been off making this little beauty ! What a great idea !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wonderful idea!!! Who doesn't enjoy tictactoe! I desperately want one, but then again the shipping would cost me another one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosey- this is adorable!! I wish you lots of luck this weekend and hope the sun is shining for you too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! It's even better with the babushka fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing Rosey! Good luck at the markets.

    ReplyDelete